With over 30 years experience in Operational and Commercial Management, we can support you with all of your Retail and Catering operational needs.
Our lead operational consultant, Andrew Burton starting in food retail, which included butchery, produce and grocery management. Andrew then joined House of Fraser in a management role, before joining Garden & Leisure and the garden centre industry where he had over 15 years garden centre management experience. Prior joining MSC, Andrew was also the Commercial Manager at Severn Valley Railway, a leading visitor attraction in the West Midlands, overseeing all customer focused commercial aspects including retail, catering, fine dining, pubs, weddings, events and marketing.
Andrew has a history of positive projects and business developments, leading to numerous awards supporting his focus on process, strategies and profit which is delivered with a honest and communicative approach, working to each clients culture.
Working alongside Chris Primett, who has over 30 years experience in retail and catering business development, linked to town planning advice, and the team at MSC are able to provide an end-to-end service for their clients, covering all aspects of business needs.
Working with any size business, MSC’s combined experience and advice covers:
- Retail Management
- Catering management – including cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and fine dining
- Hospitality and Events, including Weddings, Christmas and Pubs
- Food Hygiene and Compliance
- Marketing strategies and promotional planning
- Site Branding
- Product ranging and sourcing across catering and retail
- Business development and linear sales reviews
- Town planning support
- Operational budgeting
- Mentoring – Business and Personal Development
- Staff training and development
If you would like to discuss your retail or catering needs contact Andrew today on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 07741017494