With over 30 years experience in Operational and Commercial Management, Andrew Burton can support you with all of your Retail and Catering operational needs.
Starting in food retail, which included butchery, produce and grocery management, Andrew then joined House of Fraser in a homeware and fashion management role, before joining Garden & Leisure and the garden centre industry where he has over 15 years experience garden centre management experience. Prior joining MSC, Andrew was the Commercial Manager at Severn Valley Railway, overseeing all customer focused commercial aspects including retail, catering, dining, weddings, events and marketing.
Andrew has a history of positive projects and business developments, leading to numerous awards supporting his focus on process, strategies and profit which is delivered with a honest and communicative approach, working to each clients culture.
Working with any size business, from new starter businesses through to destination garden centres and farm shops, Andrew’s experience and advice covers:
- Retail Management
- Catering management – including cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and fine dining
- Hospitality and Events, including Weddings, Christmas and Pubs
- Food Hygiene and Compliance
- Marketing strategies and promotional planning
- Site Branding
- Product ranging and sourcing across catering and retail
- Business development and linear sales reviews
- Town planning support
- Operational budgeting
- Staff training and development
If you would like to discuss your retail or catering needs contact Andrew today on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 07741017494