With over 30 years experience working on all aspects of town planning in the private sector and retail sector, Chris specialises in the design and development of garden centres and farm shops both in the UK and overseas and combines this with Town Planning requirements.
Focusing on business requirements and town planning guidelines allows Chris to create designs and statements that focus on all aspects needed when designing and applying for applications.
As the Horticultural Trade Association lead planning consultant and with over 30 years experience in town planning working with garden centres and farm shops, Chris has a reputation unsurpassed across the industry.
Our services include:
- Garden centre feasibility studies
- Business Development Plans
- Development and scheme appraisals
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Formulation of planning strategies
- Expert evidence at inquiries and planning appeals
- Participation in public examinations
- Conservation area sites and listed buildings
- Planning briefs and supplementary planning documents
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Retail Impact Assessments
- Dealing with Enforcement Proceedings
- Interior and Exterior Design Service
- Heritage Statements
- Transport statements
- Ecology and Environmental Services
For all of your town planning enquiries you can contact Chris on 01905 726353 or firstname.lastname@example.org